Friday 31 July 2009

Stigg and I

I need to stop texting Stigg. Not only is my bill going to be huge but it is still a form of cheating. I am deleting all my texts before I go to the Boyfriends which defintley means I'm not comfortable with what is being said.
But it is still exciting and he is very sweet which makes me feel good. Its always nice to have people wanting you. Plus, I found out he is being a bit of a player and 'texting' a few girls, which makes me feel better about it. I'm cool with that, I have a boyf and I simply just don't care. Although I do get the feeling that he is expecting a little more. Last week he kept putting his hand down my top as i stood at the bar and last night he told me that he couldn't wait for this weeks night out because it is going to be a "brilliant night and hopefully a brilliant end to the night too" when I asked him why he just said because I will be there... Hopefully it is just what he says to all the girls though, he knows I have a boyfriend so he shouldn't expect anything much.

Work with the Boss on wednesday after tuesday nights texts was actually fun. The great thing about him is that I can talk to him so freely about stuff, so when he started bringing it up I didn't have to run away embarrassed but could have a joke with him about it. Which made me feel much more comfortable about the whole situation. And also made me like him more, damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment