Friday 12 June 2009

A Party with The Boss

So the whole keeping away from The Boss thing may have been slightly ruined I'm not really sure how I came out of it to be honest. Maybe I will understand more when I've written the story down.

My friend from work, Irish, had a spur of the moment party in her halls because most people from there have now gone home. The Boss was there but that didn't really mean anything at first. It used to be that if The Boss and I were going to be drinking together and his girlfriend wouldn't be there I would expect something to happen, but I've stopped thinking like that recently. There was lots of vodka and drinking games and we were having a great time. Then The Boss mistakenly thought he saw me kiss another friend, Stigg and I overheard him telling him that seen as he had kissed me, which his girlfriend would dump him for, he may as well fuck me too and be dumped for really doing something. I was a bit indignant at that! For one I hadn't even kissed him and for another who is The Boss to talk someone into sleeping with me when I didn't even want to! Then I overheard Stigg, who I have got with in the past and who always tries something on when he is drunk telling The Boss that he doesn't want to cheat but that its always me, to which the Boss replied that he knew exactly what he meant and that there's 'something about me', I also heard him say that I was definitely worth the risk. I just don't get it! I'm not sure how to take the comments or why he was telling someone to sleep with me.

Later when we were all crammed into Irish's room trying to sleep Stigg curled up next to me and kept trying it on, The Boss was making jokes about us and I was getting pretty annoyed. So I text him telling him he was a twat. His reply was that he was just trying to hide his jealousy and so I told him there was nothing to be jealous of, his reply was a shock,

"All I want to do right now is take you away somewhere and fuck you, whether there is something to be jealous of or not"

It was so hard to resist him after that, but miraculously I did! He knew I wanted to go along with his suggestion we slyly leave but I told him we would both regret it too much the next day. Its the first time I've resisted him, maybe because we were both pretty much sober or because I am actually managing to restrain myself now. Which ever I feel pretty good today both because I resisted and because I feel pretty hot as well when two guys are after me like that. I'm not sure how long I can actually resist The Boss for though, I'm going to need to spend more time with the Boyfriend and less with The Boss to make sure I don't go back to the messy life I had before, however much I want to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment