Tuesday 16 June 2009

I Hate Him.

Night out last night with just The Boss and a mutual male friend and I have to be honest, I was pretty much expecting something to happen the second we decided to go out after a horrible night at work. He was being really flirty the whole night and had had an argument with his girlfriend which meant he didn't give a shit. But nothing did happen. instead, he spent half the night kissing a random girl he pulled in front of me while our other mate had disappeared, leaving me on my own which really pissed me off and I have to admit upset me a little. But the real kick in the teeth was when we left the club he text me saying:

'Sex?'

That was it.

No come on in any way, no more flirting. Literally he left one girl whose number he had taken and who he was texting and asked me in just one word to fuck him. Obviously the answer was no. I told him to fuck off. I have never been so pissed off in all my life. He rang me this morning and was laughing about it, telling me I was just jealous. Why doesn't he understand it has nothing to do with that and more to do with feeling used and like a piece of meat just there for when he can't find someone else. I really hate him.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he still thinks he's got a hold over you? He's one of these people who can see how far they can push you and get under your skin. Would you haved fucked him if the text was more appropriate? What about if he asked you for a threesome?

    ReplyDelete