Wednesday 17 June 2009

His Crazy Girlfriend

It turns out the Boss's girlfriend, although one of my close friends (as much as I can call her that) is completely mental. I mean totally crazy!

On Monday night she was understandably annoyed that we had gone out without inviting her, which was the Boss's idea not mine. While arguing with him over text she revealed that ages ago, maybe as much as 3 or 4 months back, she had read messages on his phone between the two of us which made it obvious that we had slept together again. She kept it quite for all this time and was completely normal with both of us. Even talking to me about any troubles they wee having and her fears about our other friend he has been with. After it came out she knew she text me asking about it but after just a couple of texts she told me she just wanted to forget about it and things to go back to normal! Then later she asked me to go to the cinema with her tonight, even offering to pay when I said I have no money!

That's not normal behaviour, right? She must be the most insecure and possibly lonely person I've ever met. I feel unbelievably sorry for her and its definitely made me even more completely against getting with the Boss as I was the the last post. I have no idea how to react around her now, I'm spending the night home alone rather than go to the cinema with her because however normal she has been with me since she found out I really can't. I know that this is the perfect scenario for me really and I also know her well enough to know its for real and not some elaborate plan to get me back. But I also know she will always hate me a little bit, as she should, so I don't think I can possibly continue our friendship as before. I am totally disgusted at myself for upsetting her so much and hopefully this blog will now be a Boss free zone...

2 comments:

  1. Does she know your boyfriend? Do you think there's a danger she might tell him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does know him but theres no way she will tell him. She knows if he finds out that he kill The Boss and he would finish with her. Also obviously our friendship would be over. She is too needy and insecure to do that, so I'm not really worried.

    ReplyDelete