Friday 17 July 2009

What I did with Stigg

I did something a bit stupid last night. I had a small gathering of people at mine because my parents are away and nobody can afford to go out right now. We got lots of Southern Comfort and Vodka and played ring of fire and the Family Guy drinking game (check it out on Facebook, its very funny but makes it impossible to stay sober) and I ended up very drunk. It was just me and the guys cos the girly friends have either gone home for summer or away. Anyway, after a long long night I ended up in bed with Stigg.

I didn't sleep with him, I'm not sure if there was a possibility I would have but once the got his hands down my pants I knew I had to get rid of him. He is a little younger than me but I had no idea that would mean he would be so terrible! I tried so hard to guide him and show him what I wanted but he was intent on pumping his fingers inside me as hard and fast as he could for as long as possible. I didn't want to just tell him to get lost so I gave him head for a while then told him he had to go down stairs. I do have to admit that I really put a lot of effort into sucking his cock, it's something I know I am good at and I really went to town hoping to do some things to him that he had never had done to him before.

Afterwards I felt so guilty I cried myself to sleep but speaking to a friend at work who is in his thirties and good friends with my boyfriend he said something that made me feel a little better. He said he could tell how much I loved the Boyfriend but when you are in a long term relationship while you are young and at uni there will always be temptation and that you would have to be a saint to resist every time. I know for a fact that the Boyfriend has cheated on me at the beginning of our relationship a fair bit and I figure that as long as we are both happy and secure together I shouldn't stress too much. I don't want to cheat (except maybe with The Boss) but at the end of the day my relationship is one of the best I know of, we are so happy together and have such a great life that stressing about a drunken mistake is slightly ridiculous. I don't want to do it again, that's for sure, but I am not going to worry about my past anymore. I'm just going to enjoy the now.

2 comments:

  1. Was he just really young or just really inexperienced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has slept with three people and had a long term girlfriend until recently but he is 2 years younger than me. I think its a bit of both. Or atleast, he has no experience with a woman who will show him what she really wants.

    ReplyDelete