Friday 24 July 2009

Travelling

I'm getting a bit restless now with this rainy summer we are having. It seems like I do nothing but work, see the Boyfriend and have the occasional night out which is fun but always the same. I need some more excitement before I go back to Uni because otherwise these next two months until I get to move back in with my friends are really gonna drag!

What I want more than anything is to get away for a while, ideally to go travelling for a month and just really enjoy myself. Some of my friends went to Italy for two weeks with just a backpack and a guide to travel the country. Only one of them came back, the other two have managed to find bar work and are staying for the rest of the summer. I'm green with envy and would love to be able to do something like that. Unfortunately it would be impossible what with my job and the Boyfriend to be able to actually do it. However, I have decided that as soon as I have finished my degree next May I am definitely going to travel somewhere. I hope I will be able to get someone to come with me, but if I can't I promise myself I will go by myself. It will be the perfect way to spend a couple of months before I start my Masters degree. Just the thought of it cheers me up, I know if I start to plan it I will work much harder in my final year and hopefully have some good grades to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment