Thursday 13 August 2009

HNT???

I am wondering about doing a HNT soon...

I have been looking at as many different ones as I can and trying to decide if I'm really going to do it and I think I will give it a try.
The only pictures I have taken of myself before have been for people I was fucking and completely trusted. Therefore probably a little too neked for what I want. I am going to buy some new underwear tomorrow and see what I can do... I might even ask The Boyfriend to take the pictures (without actually telling him why of course!) to make it a little more fun...

4 comments:

  1. It would be lovely if you did, and to have a visual image to the mental one that already turns me on a lot ;-)

    Here's me: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=664783

    Fair's fair after all!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should! It's so much fun :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I might even ask The Boyfriend to take the pictures (without actually telling him why of course!) to make it a little more fun... '

    I'd definitely do that, what fantastic foreplay :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many beautiful HNT's that require the imagination. A flash of thigh, a stocking filled leg, lacey knickers. I think less is sometimes more Becca. Would be great to see.

    Can I ask why "Stig" has that nickname?

    ReplyDelete