Thursday 20 August 2009

How I Got This Bruise..

As he drove me home after a great night out I stroked his leg idly like I often do in the car. After a while my hand started to wander further up the inside of his thigh until I could feel that he was already hard for me, I started gently stroking without saying a word or even looking at him. He made no sign that anything was happening until he suddenly swung the car off the road into a deserted country lane and turned off the engine. We were immediately all over each other, kissing passionately and grabbing at each others clothes. Pulling his trousers off I bent over with my naked ass against the window to suck hungrily on his cock until I couldn't wait any longer. Reclining his chair as far as it would go I straddled him and fucked him hard. Then he got out of the car and turned me around so I was kneeling on the drivers seat as he stood naked outside the car and took me from behind, not even stopping when another car drove past bathing us in the light of its headlights. Afterwards as we drove home both still half naked he used one hand to drive and the other to make me orgasm time and time again until we finally pulled up to his house where he took me upstairs gave me one last orgasm with his amazing tongue.

At some point during this event I got a large bruise on my right knee, when I touch it I can feel not just a throbbing pain but also the excitement and pleasure of one of the best sex sessions I have ever had. He is going away this weekend but I will be able to relive our night just with a small amount of pressure on my right knee... and maybe a little more on my clit.

1 comment: