Sunday 13 September 2009

The Big O

I had been having sexual relationships for a long time before I had my first orgasm. I touched my first penis at 13 and the favour was soon returned. It was in a tent in a garden at a party full of my friends and his who all knew exactly what was going on inside our tent. Although I have only slept with 5 and a half people (I know its cheating but I just can't bring myself to count The Footballer in my 'magic number').

I can remember rubbing a large variety of different objects against myself when I was very young (pencils, hairbands and teddies anyone?!) because it felt good. But I was far too young to understand why. When I did understand a bit more I spent some time feeling disgusted with myself and like I was doing something very wrong, although I didn't stop. But after all these MANY years of masturbating I still hadn't experienced my first orgasm until about a year ago.

I never realised how much I was missing.

Since I have learnt how to make myself orgasm I have managed to steer the Boyfriend in that direction too. I pains me to admit that I used to fake it ALL the time with him, but when we first got together I was only 17 and naive and he was 21 and way more experienced than me (although definitely not as experienced as he had me believe). Although I never have orgasms from penetration alone that doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

Incidentally, the Boss has never given me an orgasm. In fact the sex is not as good as it is with the Boyfriend. But it makes no difference.

1 comment: