Monday 21 September 2009

Love: My Uni

I'm going back to uni this weekend and I am seriously excited. After living at home last year while all my friends lived together in houses I can't wait to get right back into the heart of things. My uni is a campus uni and everything is all squished together in the countryside surrounded by fields and woods. I always thought I wanted to go to a uni in the middle of a big city and my first choice was The University of Liverpool but I decided that I might not get the grades I needed to get my place and so put my current uni down as my first choice instead. It turns out I did get the right results but I definitely chose the right uni for me. I love the fact that when I go to my Student Union with my group of friends between us we will know almost everybody there. That I could go up to anybody at anytime on campus and get a friendly response. I love that we have traditions such as the 'Rave in the Woods' and the party at House 69 that have been held for years and will continue to be held long after I leave. I love that from my room at uni this year I will be able to see my lecture halls, the Student Union and the football fields. I love that we have 13bars on campus that are all non-profit organisations and so give us the cheapest drinks and the best entertainment. And most of all, I love that I have met the best of friends there and that we are all going to be living together this year like one big happy family.

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I love about my Uni, the friendly feel and the fact that you can't possibly walk across campus without seeing someone that you know in some capacity.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog. very well written. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete