Thursday 3 September 2009

Flowers

There is something about flowers that always makes me feel good. One of the guys at work bought me some today to make me feel better after I had spent all Tuesday crying on his shoulder about The Boyfriend's cheating. It made my day so much better, because he thought of me and made an effort to cheer me up. So sweet.

Things are getting a little better with The Boyfriend, I only think about it about 50% of the time now. Although it obviously still hurts like crazy. We had sex this morning, I needed to do it before I obsessed about it so much that I just couldn't sleep with him anymore. Also, I had to make me the last person he fucked, not her.

My heads going crazy but when I'm with him it al hurts less. So off to him I go.

3 comments:

  1. How did it feel fucking him again? Was it a massive hurdle after him cheating or did it happen quite easily? Did you ever meet or were friendly with Holly? Is the boyfriend remorseful?

    Do you think the Boss will use this get your affections over your boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was easier than I expected actually. I never met her thank God and The Boyfriend was almost more upset than me about the whole thing.

    As for the question about the Boss, there will be a new post about that very soon after I have figured it all out.
    Lets just say that I didn't even manage a week of the 'never cheating again'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being so honest in your replies Becca. I always look forward to your updates and your next one probably more so. Did the boss take advantage or was it more an act of revenge on your part?

    ReplyDelete