Wednesday 2 September 2009

Cheat

He cheated on me.

The Boyfriend went to Leeds festival this weekend with his best friend Holly and slept with her. I found out the day he got back because I accidentally read a message on his computer.

It killed me. I never realised how devastated I would be.

We are slowly sorting it out but I can't stop thinking about it. It is literally all that is running through my mind all day and night. Weirdly I actually feel best when I am around him.

I don't know whats going to happen next, she is his best friend but how can I be happy with him seeing her any more?

The one thing I do know is that I am never ever EVER going to cheat again, I never knew before how it feels but this pain makes me sure that I won't do it any more. You might be wondering if I used this chance to tell him about the Boss, but I just couldn't do it that would definitely mean the end of us. Instead I am just going to work on our relationship with him and keep well away from any temptations.

No comments:

Post a Comment