Tuesday 25 August 2009

More drunk texts

I text the Boss again the other night. I was very drunk, he was sober. I told him that I really like him and that I hate it when he tells me that he is jealous of me and Stigg. He said that its because he is jealous but why did I hate it. So I said "Because I want you not him" to which he replied

"You shouldn't just settle with Stigg you know"

In my very drunken state I replied with something ridiculous but reading over the texts the next day I realised that he could have meant something much more, does he want me?
He was completely sober, so it wasn't a drunk thing for him. He spent all of the next day at work teasing me but it was the playful banter that I love between us.

He is having lots of problems with Claire at the moment, separate bedrooms. So maybe he just wanted some attention. And even if he did like me its not like I could or would do anything about it. Nothing has happened between us in ages, I just miss that buzz. Getting with him isn't like getting with anyone else. Its far more exciting.

I don't know what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment