Monday 21 December 2009

I have begun this post so many times over the past month but every time I have deleted it again and forgotten about it. For me, this blog represents a lot about me that I don't like and am trying to put behind me. I toyed with the idea of deleting it but have decided to keep writing instead, although I hate what I have done I can't erase my past so I am going to update you all instead.
The Boyfriend and I are still together and things are getting better. Although we aren't seeing much of each other because of all the uni work I have to do and him having a new job we are managing okay. There have been lots of arguments but I think things will work themselves out.

As for the Boss, I haven't even spoken to him since the day it all came out, which is nearly two months now. Luckily (for me) he was fired just after so I didn't have to leave my job which I would have had to otherwise, I told him not to text me any more, deleted his number, and deleted him as a friend on Facebook. I haven't seen him since we kissed. It is brilliant, sometimes I miss how things used to be. I don't go to the places I used to go out drinking, in fact I have only been drunk once since too. But my relationship is much stronger now I am no longer thinking about him.

So even though I regret all the pain that has been caused and constantly wish I could go back to how things used to be with the Boyfriend, I know that if we can get through this everything will be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment